Not many new books on my list. I've been lazing around for the whole summer and now have some massive catching up to do.
Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List:
- Crushed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Sounds almost as awesome as the Lux series.
- Clash of Kings (Song of Ice and Fire #2). Should probably add the whole series. Just finished the first book and I'm completely hooked. Winterfell!
- Origin by Jessica Khoury.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #5). For some unknown reason have been putting it off for a while. I loved the first three books, but felt a bit let down by the last one.
- The Janus Affair by Philippa Ballantine(The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences #2). The first book was hilarious. Poor Wellie, I almost feel bad for him again, agent Braun can be a bit overwhelming xD
- Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec (Chocolate Lovers #1). Recently discovered. I yearn for a good laugh!
- Auracle by Gina Rosati. So many great reviews and a must-read of 2012, I'll give it a try!
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund. "Inspired by Jane Austens "Persuasion"" and Dystopian? I'm in!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha Trilogy #1). I'm a huge fan of high fantasy and epic, now add YA and it becomes almost a must read!
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I yearn to read a good chick lit romance without an overbearing drama. This seems to be an exactly, what I'm looking for!